Jan-Mar: My Top 6 Most Engaged IG Posts

April 05, 2020

Hey Loves I hope you are keeping well and safe in what I can only describe as unprecedented times. I won't go into it too much here as I am in the middle of putting together a photo diary of my week in partial lockdown and share with you my thoughts there, but this is certainly something I had to acknowledge as none of us has experienced anything like this before, very surreal! 

This is a light post to get me back in the blogging groove and a lil throwback to when I used to share my monthly Top 6 Instagram Pics. This time I decided to switch it up a bit and instead share with you my most Engaged posts over the last 3 month since Instagram changed its algorithm I felt going with "engagement" rather than "likes" it shows an overall interaction from your audience where not only have they liked your post, they have taken the time out to comment and maybe even share your post with their followers, so with that said here is My Top 6 Most Engaged Instagram Posts from Jan- Mar, Enjoy :)


This photo was taken over my December break visiting family in the UK. Gloucester is a place I have been coming to for years and a fun fact I actually lived here for a couple of years in my primary school days, however, this happened to be my first time coming to Barnwood Park & Arboretum where you can find rare trees like this giant redwood tree I'm stood in front of.

💙 47 Likes
💙 02 Comments
💙 49 Engagement

I won't go into too much on this photo as I wrote a blog post on this place with these pink majestic creatures which you can check out here; Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary.

💙 48 Likes
💙 01 Comments
💙 50 Engagement

My last super quick getaway before all the craziness happened, with a girlfriend and her son we stayed on this beautiful resort The Andaman in Langkawi and this was one of the many dishes I ate whilst we were there....nothing beats a good 'ol fish n chips.

💙 49 Likes
💙 02 Comments
💙 53 Engagement

The model is my lovely sis who I visited in Dubai over December. She and her hubby took me to this cute cafe Boston Lane sat in a courtyard centred around arts and culture, it was a nice change to the plush lux malls of Dubai.

💙 57 Likes
💙 01 Comments
💙 59 Engagement

Me outside the Iranian Mosque, Bur Dubai. This was my second time coming to this part of town it's a great place if you want to get a feel for a more traditional side of Dubai especially if you're into the arts and culture so if you haven't already I would highly recommend you take a trip down to Creekside Old Dubai

💙 65 Likes
💙 0 Comments
💙 65 Engagement

Moral of the story, it's always photo's of yourself which will get you the most engagement! Having said that I will continue to post photos of what interests me rather than what is going to give me the most likes, not that I'm knocking anyone that does that as of course, we've all got to go with what feels comfortable us, there is no wrong or right.

PS; I took this selfie whilst taking my cats for a walk....as you do.

💙 62 Likes
💙 06 Comments
💙 68 Engagement

For daily doses of my life feel free to check out my Insta Stories
& Be Safe
💜

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe