Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary محمية راس الخور

January 30, 2020

During my trip to Dubai this past December, by chance, I had the awesome opportunity to visit Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary which is a protected area just outside the centre of Dubai and with perfect timing I got to observe their star attraction, the magnificent Flamingoes in all of their pink glory.

The flamingoes retreat here during the migration winter months due to the open space of wetland and mangrove, therefore if you are planning to make a special trip here do check on the official website beforehand for scheduled times they even offer guided tours where you can too learn about the conservation work they do, I will leave all useful links below that way you don't miss these glorious creatures!


Sharing a few photos below which I took from that day, Enjoy x



For more info: 
www.rasalkhorwildlife.ae
www.visitdubai.com

To book guided tours:
ZZRZAWAWI@dm.gov.ae

About RAWKS:
www.rasalkhorwildlife.ae/about-rawks

How to get there:

google.maps

Entry Fee:
Free

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe