MY TOP 6 MOST LIKED INSTAGRAM POSTS- SEPTEMBER 2018

October 03, 2018


Hey Loves, I decided to bring back the monthly My Top 6 Instagram Posts, hopefully, I will be a little bit more consistent with this one (she says), let's just hope for the best and see where it takes us.

Instagram has been an on-off love affair for me and probably for most people. There can be without realizing it a certain pressure now when posting an image, wayyyy too much thought can sometimes go into it and that's when I can start to lose the fun creative element of it. Consequently, due to those feelings, I have decided to draw a line, try my utmost to be as authentic (as one can be on social media) and show more sides to my personality, be vulnerable, have fun and basically to not give too many f**ks about what others think.

So, on that note here are My Top 6 Most Liked Instagram Posts for the month of September.

Enjoy!

49 💗
2 Comments

I am always on the hunt for a cosy coffee spot and this was actually a place I had been to a few years back. I heard that the owners had recently refurbished the place and wanted to check it out. I did get my hubby to take a million photos of me in this area of the coffee shop and as expected I hated every single one, therefore I went with this.
www.instagram.com/Link


49 💗
8 Comments

There was more engagement in this post and that's due to the caption. Taken in a spacious Monki store changing room, using one of my current fave photo apps Hujicam, I wanted the caption to sum up the "reality" of that moment rather than it being the usual fluffed up pretty post.

52 💗
Comments

As you can probably tell there is a theme running through my IG page #hujicamfam. I was admiring my nail colour, took a pretty rainbow pic.....well took 100 pics to get that damn rainbow and also shared a what I hope was a useful tip along the photo.

52 💗
Comments

I posted this photo to share my latest blog post, I took it on my iPhone 6S with face forward camera, I used the self-timer HDR mode, leant the phone against my handbag on the table and voila!
www.instagram.com/Link

54 💗
Comment

You know when you by accident take a photo and then see it later in your camera roll, this is one of those ones. This is me trying to be all arty and creative by using the colourful borders in the VISCOX app and switching things up the aesthetics on my page.
www.instagram.com/Link

55 💗
Comment

When you finally discover how to use the timer on your phone is when s**t starts to go down hahahaha. I had fun playing around with this, learning new angles/poses and genuinely getting to feel more comfortable in front of the camera is what I am trying to overcome.
www.instagram.com/Link

I hope you enjoyed this post and got a feel for behind the scenes of each photo. Do feel free to comment below, let's talk about Instagram and are we having similar struggles? Do you ever worry about the content you put out?

Till Next Time
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe