APRIL-JUNE: MY TOP 6 MOST ENGAGED IG POSTS

July 07, 2020

I know we are all on the same page when I say this... how are we already halfway through the year?! With all that is happening in the world time still seems to go by quickly, well for me anyway, but out of all of this the most valuable thing I can do for myself is to remain hopeful, learn more, keep the conversations going, raising awareness around racial biases, social injustices and continue amplifying POC voices "this is not a moment, it's a movement".

If like me you're interested in social issues, want to uncover more I have been sharing daily on my stories and will continue to do so as and when I come across useful knowledgeable posts, although I am now debating in my head whether I should start a separate Instagram or Tumblr page for the more conscious material....I'll keep you posted on that one.

So, without further ado here are my Top 6 Most Engaged IG Posts from April to June 2020, Keep well & Safe, Enjoy x

When we were still under partial lockdown the caption for this post says it all "When going to the supermarket is life 🙏🏽🔆"

💛 29 Likes
💛 00 Comments
💛 29 Engagement

Under lockdown, there was no routine "Some days porridge, other days toast, sometimes at breakfast or at lunch..."

💛 31 Likes
💛 02 Comments
💛 33 Engagement

This was to promote my latest blog post and "written in reflection following the protests happening around the US and many other countries who are also in support of the Black Lives Matter movement and seeking justice for the cruel murder of George Floyd."

💛 34 Likes
💛 02 Comments
💛 36 Engagement

Appreciating beautiful sunsets "And still I rise ~ Maya Angelou 🔆"

💛 38 Likes
💛 01 Comments
💛 39 Engagement

Whilst potting a plant i was also airing out on the balcony my beautiful handwoven mat from Fiji #isolationdiaries

💛 37 Likes
💛 06 Comments
💛 43 Engagement

I was not feeling myself that day and wanted to share as well as my recent blog post.

💛 57 Likes
💛 17 Comments
💛 74 Engagement


Below are some accounts to follow and learn from on the BLM movement, there you can also find other ways to support by donation, signing petitions and volunteering please do check out:
instagram/grassrootslaw
instagram/shaunking
instagram/untilfreedom

instagram/tamikadmallory
instagram/blmuk

Till Next Time
🌍✌

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe