20 Home Office Ideas

July 03, 2020


Since working from home during this crazy period which dare I say it has now become my norm I have finally got round to reorganising an area in our apartment which we were using as a laundry/storage/anything and everything else room, I now have a conformable space to sit down and do my work I even added a few small plants a pen holder and a couple of ornaments I had lying around, It is amazing how a slight adjustment to your environment can affect the rhythm of your day, hence, wanting to share with you some home office/desk inspo to hopefully give some of you ideas and if you wanna see more I have been pinning away here pinterest/marie

Enjoy!

Built-in Desk

Awkward Spaces


Shelving & Ladder Desk


Stand Alone Desk


*click on photo for source


 Till Next Time
🌍✌

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe