10 Black Women To Follow On Instagram - Content Creators

June 11, 2020

Hey Lovelies following on from my last post there has been much reflection, asking myself what kind of content do I want to create here? I then looked back through earlier posts of mine and saw how I used to share other like-minded women who I had been influenced by and felt like this is one topic I want to revive, which just so happens to fit perfectly into the current #AmplifyMelanatedVoices. 

Here are 10 Awesome Black women who are worth following, I have been a part of their Instagram journey for a few years now they inspire me in many ways from the aesthetics of their page, the photography, the storytelling, travel, beauty, fashion......the one thing you will not get from these women is one dimensional!


All you need to do is tap on the photo's below 🤎










I have created a Pinterest Board sharing all the WOC I follow on Instagram, feel free to check it out pinterest.com.

Let's continue having honest conversations & sharing our experiences,we need to keep the momentum going even when the noise quietens down.
You can also find me here instagram/mybitchyrestingface

 Till Next Time
🌍✌

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe