MY BEST NINE 2020

February 14, 2021

2020, the year we ALL did not see coming or could even have imagined! 

It's taken me a while since I last published anything over here which has been due to a mixture of things mostly unmotivated, even on my socials. I'm in that learning to not be too hard on myself on the days when all I simply want to do is nothing but rest and at the same time trying to have some sort of structure to my week so that things don't completely fall to shit, there needs to be a balance, right?! I do also get I'm in a position where I'm able to work from the comfort of my home, I don't have kids therefore rest is certainly a luxury I do not take for granted.


I know we are already in the middle of February as I'm writing this, but as this is my first post for 2021 I thought 'what the hell' I'm still gonna share My Best Nine 2020 as it hasn't been all doom and gloom.


Following the photo grid above 👆


First Row - From Left to Right;

  1. Sitting outside in one of our favourite local cafés, taking a moment to enjoy the sun on my skin and I remember that feeling of pure contentment and gratefulness for life, especially after being in this sort of country lockdown which felt like forever with all the other world trauma.
  2. This was a challenge accepted post where you would share a tagged #womensupportingwomen black and white photo of yourself to help raise awareness on the femicide happening in Turkey.
  3. This photo was actually taken in December 2019 during my holiday in Dubai. I do tend to delay posting my holiday snaps on IG as I would rather spend that time being present in the moment, particularly when I'm with my loved ones.
Second Row - From Left to Right;

  1. You have to read the caption from this IG post, to let you in on a BTS... I took this selfie whilst walking my cats, yes, I walk my cats in our apartment corridor ;)
  2. When we finally got to do a bit of local exploring, the recently revamped part of Petaling street was one of our first port of calls. It is a must-see when you visit Kuala Lumpur!
  3. Another throwback from my Dubai trip. This is my younger sister sitting outside appreciating her coffee in this cute café she took me to. Boston Lane
Third Row - From Left to Right;

  1. Me and my trendy friend looking cool sat at a warung (local food stall) in Kampung Baru waiting for our cendol to cool us down even more.
  2. The first-ever vegan restaurant we have been to in Kuala Lumpur and aside from the aesthetically pleasing tropical vibes décor, the food is amazing too. 💕🌴 The Hungry Tapir
  3. My one and only getaway of 2020, it was a weekend spent on this beautiful resort in Langkawi 'Sigh!'


For anyone that is interested I used the app;

Other Apps and W/sites;


What have you been doing to help keep things light during this time? Taken up any new hobbies? A big one for me has been exercise nothing too strenuous, I try to walk at least 3 times a week and do a bit of yoga from home to help with breathwork and stretching out those muscles let us just hope it will continue once things start getting back to "normal" whatever that will look like.


Keep Safe & Till Next Time
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe