My Current Go-To Apps

September 03, 2018


Hey Loves, this is a long overdue post following a poll I did a couple of months back on my Instagram Stories asking if you wanted an updated post on My Go To Apps and you all responded with 100% YASS, so finally, here it is!



Similar to my last Go To Apps post, I won't include the obvious ones like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and interestingly looking back at my previouse post there are only two Apps from the list that I still use until today, which means there have been quite a few changes and hopefully some new discoveries in there for you.

I will start off with the usual suspects that I'm almost 100% sure you all know of and use.





BLOGLOVIN'

Cost: Free.
Good For: Great place to keep up to date with all your favourite blogger's posts by following their Bloglovin account and also dependent on your interests you can search for new posts through many different categories which include Fashion, Beauty, DIY and so on. Plus, if you are a blogger yourself it's definitely worth linking your blog there, that way it gives another option for your readers to easily follow you.

itunes.apple.com/us/app/bloglovin
play.google.com/store/apps/bloglovin






PINTEREST

Cost: Free.
Good For: This is probably my most used app after Instagram as its visual, here you get to share your interests by pinning photo's to boards you have created, it's also a place to unearth new interests and get inspiration from as there is so much on this social networking site.

UNUM

Cost: Free with in-app purchases available.
Good For: The creatives, the OCD Instagrammers, the ones who like to plan their posts and have a certain aesthetic to their Instagram page. I love this app for all of the things I just mentioned, it is a great tool for those that want to take their Instagram feed to the next level, especially if you are someone that is looking at it from a business point of view then I would highly recommend this app.

VSCO

Cost: Free with in-app purchases available.
Good For: Photo editing app with lots of cool filters to choose from and easy to use photo editing tools. If I want to give my photo's a particular mood or I want to enhance it then this has been the app I have been using the most.


HUJI CAM

Cost: Free with in-app purchases available.
Good For: A fun photo app that gives you all the 90's feels of a disposable camera. Everyone and their mother has been using this app, so I don't feel like I need to go into too much detail with this one, all I can say is I'm not bored of it yet;).


iMOVIE

Cost: Free.
Good For: (Apple App) A free and simple way to get into video editing. I use this app on my iPhone to create short videos which I can then share directly to Instagram or youtube and find it extremely useful to have on the go!


CLUE

Cost: Free with in-app purchases available.
Good For: Tracking your menstrual and helath cycle by gathering all the data you input each month this app can then start to determine a pattern. I am blown away by this app and am so thankful to a friend of mine for introducing me to it because I have always been rubbish of keeping track of my periods and where I have been bang on it with this app I am now picking up on other health-related patterns. If you are anything like me I would highly recommend downloading this app. 

XE CURRENCY

Cost: Free.
Good For: On the go easy to use currency exchange converter. As I travel quite a bit this is a standard for me as I annoyingly always like to know what something is going to cost me in my home currency. 



I hope you have found this post useful and do share if you have downloaded any of the Apps mentioned above after reading my post as I would love to hear how you are finding them. 

Till Next Time
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe