What do we think about the Chunky Trainer Trend?

September 11, 2018


Hey Loves, well this is a trend I have secretly (until now) been umming and ahhing over- The chunky trainer, man repellent, ugly dad sneaker, whatever you wanna call it what do we think, what do I think? For the most part I do feel the need to put this out there that It has become extremely hard to judge these types of trends because we are constantly seeing images all over our social media platforms from celebrities and Fashion Bloggers/Influencers wearing the must-haves like the Balenciaga Triple S to the Louis Vuitton Archlight, so there is always a series of questions I need to ask myself, like does this trend piece suit my personal style, will it easily fit into my current wardrobe and most importantly is it something I will get the most cost per wear out of, we all know trends come and go, some quicker than others. 

Following on from my PSA, If you are like me and have been deliberating over whether or not to buy into this trend, for now I can say that the Chunky Trainer does not seem to be fading out just yet as the labels I have mentioned above have continued into A/W 2018 and you can easily find many variations of this style of a trainer in some our favourite High Street stores which is a huge saver! 


Like my other Fashion Trends posts, I have picked out a few different Street Style looks taken from Fashion Week for Inspo and for all photo's used in this post or if you want to check out more Fashion Looks, please feel free to head over to my Pinterest Board

In the meantime Enjoy!
Photo Credit stylecaster.com
Photo Credit www.vogue.co.uk
Photo Credit www.vogue.co.uk
Photo Credit www.instyle.com
Photo Credit www.manrepeller.com
Photo Credit mylifestyle.com.br
Photo Credit www.whowhatwear.com
Photo Credit www.pinterest.com
Photo Credit www.whowhatwear.com

Alright then, What do we think? I'm into it and I can definitely see myself wearing a pair of chunky trainers because my style is generally laid back casual therefore I know I will get full wear out of them, it's just a matter of finding the right fit. Don't forget to share your thoughts below on this style, and please do let me know if you had already got a pair, how often do you find yourself wearing them and what inspired you to buy into this trend?

Till Next Time
xx

All photots used for this post and for more styling inso;

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe