Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur

March 29, 2021

Strange one, initially I hadn't planned on making a blog post out of our stay here that's why the photos are limited, however, as we are currently in a Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) with one of the restrictions being interstate travel and like many others, we haven't left Kuala Lumpur for what is now over a year which, for the most part, we've just got on with it because what else can ya do being in a "panoramic" as Kelechi would say. Thankfully for us, Kuala Lumpur has got some really cool staycation spots and to be totally honest if it wasn't for a friend recommending this place I would not even have thought to check it out, that's why I changed my mind and I'm sharing it here.

Villa Samadhi is this tranquil piece of paradise tucked away on a quiet side road and I can't believe it is only 10 minutes away from the city centre of Kuala Lumpur. 

"Sustainability is at the forefront of the design philosophy, playing a significant role in enhancing the local environment. With the liberal use of bamboo and other local materials sourced from "Orang Asli" (indigenous tribes in Malaysia), to bamboo and wood carpentry handmade by our own craftsmen, we integrate conservation and community into our environment."

The room we stayed in was comfortable and spacious, there was even a whirlpool in the bathroom which was freakin awesome, hands downs that had to be the pièce de résistance along with the pool and best believe we made full use of both. For the dining, the menu is a mix of western and Asian cuisine, the food we had was lovely and on the pricy side for what it is which, I guess you could say is expected for somewhere like this. Overall we had a great experience here it was much needed, this place was giving me serious Bali vibes and I can't wait to go back!!!


Side note; if you want to see more on the room I have posted a room tour on my IGTV.



In case you are on the lookout for somewhere to recharge, I will leave all details below 👇

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

8 Persiaran Madge off Jalan Madge,
55000 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
T +603 2143 2300

I booked through:

Room we stayed in:

If you have any suggestions on other staycation spots in Kuala Lumpur please do share them in the comments.

Keep Safe & Till Next Time
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe