Locally Made Edit- The Mineraw

February 24, 2020

Since living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the last 4 years I have discovered some awesome locally made skincare brands which have made their way into my home time and time again becoming a staple part of mine and my hubby's daily/weekly routine, so it's only right I start sharing the love with you!

image/themineraw
As the first part of my Locally Made Edit series, to give you some background I originally came across this brand when shopping in The Hive which on a side note is Malaysia's first zero-waste store and a fab place to explore other environmentally conscious brands. The Mineraw (mi·ne·raw) is a natural based skincare & beauty brand founded in Malaysia using raw ingredients their focus is to keep it simple by minimising the number of ingredients which goes into each product, hence making it easier for us regular folk to understand the contents + all their packaging is recyclable!

From The Mineraw w/site
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

The Mineraw is:
• Natural • Cruelty-free • Vegan and vegetarian

The Mineraw products are free from:
• Synthetic fragrances • Artificial colourants • Parabens
• Phthalates • Sulfates • Cortisones 
• Alcohols • Silicones • Formaldehyde
• Petrochemicals • Mineral oils • Talc and acids 

The Mineraw does offer a Reuse, Recycle, Return Programme, for more info themineraw.com/sustainability

*A little disclaimer before I begin, in this post one of the products my husband actually uses and is currently on his 4th or 5th jar, hint, it's not the one named beard oil, therefore, I would also like to disclaim I do not have a beard in case any of you are wondering;)

Pomade (chemical free)- As I am writing this I noticed on their website "this product will soon be rotated out of The Mineraw range" which is a massive shame as it has been my hubby's go-to hair styling product and it had taken him quite a few tryouts with other brands to finally land on this one, nevertheless, I still wanna give it shout out as it deserves it and let us hope they come out with something similar or even better!
My husband likes this product for the sheer fact it does exactly what it says on the jar, it holds his hair in place without making it stiff it doesn't leave his hair feeling crispy or too greasy and with ingredients like Raw Shea Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil his hair is being well-nourished, two thumbs up from him.

You can still find: 
Price: RM25.00 was RM35.00
Nett Weight: 60g
ReRM35.00Regular pricRM35.00
left image/themineraw
Beard OilMy husband initially bought this to help with the dryness of his beard and then paired with it being a multi-purpose product and my curiosity of always wanting to find the next best skin/hair/beauty find Is when I started to use a couple of pumps each day to run through my hair. Even though the packaging is small a little does go a long way, the ingredients work well for my husband, he did see an improvement on the dryness of his beard hair, as for me, I can't say there was a huge transformation with the texture of my hair, however, it has become a final step to my morning hair routine and with the peppermint oil which not only stimulates hair growth, it leaves in your hair a lovely refreshing scent.

You can find:
www.themineraw.com + www.thehivebulkfoods.com + www.mplus.my 
Price: RM50.00
Nett Weight: 30ml


The more I've learnt about this brand, the more excited I am in trying some of their other products from the range and when I do I'll be sure to update you all. 
If you have any recommendations of products from The Mineraw that you have used and loved please feel free to share with us all in the comments below.

Till Next Time
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe