Fashion Friday Fix- Fiji Fashion Week 2015

June 12, 2015

Hi Lovelies,

How are you all doing? How has your week been?


This weeks #fashionfridayfix I thought it would be a fun idea to share with you,  my favourite looks from Fiji Fashion Week 2015 runway!!

Fiji, is very close to my heart, being half Fijian and fortunate enough to have attended FJFW12, I will always be in support of what they are trying to achieve and have achieved. 
FJFW, has come a long way, since it's very first show in 2009 and each year, it seems to be getting bigger and better. With more international awareness, it has given local designers from the Pacific, an opportunity to show case their work, to the world, as well as, attracting international designers from near and far, to be part of, the roller coaster ride, that is FJFW.

Without further ado, some of my favourite looks from FJFW15;

FJFW15 Tuckers Students Show- Tilak High School


FJFW15 Trendsetters Show - Lady Madinella by Ana Rabuka




FJFW15 Couture Resort Bridal & Evening Show - Robert Kennedy


FJFW15 Couture Resort Bridal & Evening Show - Samantha Farrugia



FJFW15 Trendsetters Show - Onticha Sawasdee






FJFW15 Trendsetters Show - Mat Lee



There was sooooo many other catwalk looks, I wanted to show, but was worried this post would go on forever!ha 
I hope you have a enjoyed this weeks #fashionfridayfix and it has brought some awareness to FJFW and the fantastic work they have done thus far.
What is your fave look or designer from this post? Would love to know! My pick, would be (so hard!) the Robert Kennedy dresses. I like the bright colours and mix of prints!

Wishing you all a fab weekend
Till next time

xx

For more info & to keep up to date on FJFW;

Photo Credits;

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe