My Best Nine 2019

January 06, 2020

Hey Lovelies, I know it's a lil corny doing "Best Nine", for any of you who may be wondering what is this Best Nine malarkey she's going on about there are apps/websites which work out for you over the year your top nine most liked photos on Instagram. I do post on Instagram quite a bit maybe not as consistent as I would like to, however, all the travels I do share therefore when it does come to the end of the year it's a fun nostalgic way to look back on some of your highlights for that year.

Above is my Best Nine for 2019 and below I have written a brief description behind each photo to give it some context, Enjoy!

First Row - From Left to Right;
1. The only photo taken of me & hubby together on Eid due to both of us having an eye infection which lasted forever!
2. Enjoying the swimming pool (which I hardly used) in our old apartment for one last time before we moved.
3. Our first holiday of 2019 and my first time going to Redang Island in Malaysia, photo was taken on The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort.

Second Row - From Left to Right;
1. Our second trip trip to Redang Island we decided to stay on a different side of the island, and this selfie was taken on our snorkeling day trip.
2. Another lovely selfie ;), this time I'm sat outside one of my favorite cafes in Kuala Lumper called Mukha Cafe.
3. Keeping myself hydrated on @ The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort.

Third Row - From Left to Right;
1. Getting all selfie artsy @ The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort.
2. Finally a photo on an Island other than Redang, this one was taken on Nusa Penida.
3. Last but not least me again Ta-Da. I am in front of the entrance to a 100yr old traditional Malay house which happens to sit on top of a car park next to a mosque.

For anyone that is interested I used the app;
Best Nine

Other Apps and W/sites;
https.bestnine.net
https.topnine.co

Till Next Time
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe