20 Creative Ideas for decorating a Small Balcony Space

May 12, 2017

Hey loves hope you are all having a fabulous week so far. I've been busy this week updating my Blogs template, made a few tweaks here and there and I'm loving the new look so far, I think I just needed to feel inspired and motivated again as we all know we can get in a rut sometimes and in need of a reset. 

So speaking of inspiration, we live in a apartment quite central in Kuala Lumpur and like most apartments in the city we are limited to outdoor space unless you are living the baller penthouse life or in a house with a spacious garden which neither of those we are, hence me scrolling through surprse surprise Pinterest looking for decorating small balcony space ideas and there are tonnes to look at! 

Below I have selected 20 images including the one above to share with you and if you do happen to find this useful I have even more on my Pinterest Board to check out.

Enjoy!
Photo Credits: www.pinterest.com


I hope you found this post useful and let me know where do you get your Inspiration from, how do you keep yourself motivated? Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Till Next Time
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe