Fashion Trends 2017- The Kimono

April 26, 2017


I don’t even know if I would describe this as a Fashion Trend because I swear Kimonos are always in Fashion they just seem to crop up more on the high street leading up to the start of festival season. Having said that, I have noticed a lot more versatility in the way that the Kimono has been styled by some of our fave fashionistas that does make me think although it is a statement item it can easily be worn over the most basic of outfits which suit's me to the tee.

In the photo above I have my Kimono picks from the High Street and have made sure to list all the relevant links at the end of this post. Please let me know if you find that useful and I'll be sure to continue.


So, sharing with you below is how the Fashion Forwards are styling their Kimono. Enjoy!

Photo Credits www.pinterest.com

Top Photo Info- Starting from top left clockwise:
Red Patterned kimono
Silk-blend beige kaftan
Long Floral print blue kimono
Patterned black floral kimono
Printed green kimono
Longline embroidered kimono
Tiger print silk blue kimono

I hope you enjoyed this post and If you have recently done a style blog post with your Kimono, please do share your link in the comments below as I would love to check it out.
Till Next Time

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe