Gingham is in?

March 22, 2017


Hey Lovelies It is back to Fashion posts and one timeless print we keep seeing creeping back onto the runways and then into our favourite high street stores is the Gingham print. It is funny to me writing this post because when I come to think of it, I have never owned any fashion item with a Gingham print (Gasp) I know, but it has always been a print that I associate with school uniforms in the UK......you know what I mean.

After all that said I am fully loving all the Gingham designs that I have been seeing in the stores over the past few months. I have found the Gingham print being transformed from classic wear to on trend pieces by adding ruffles, flares, layering of other fabrics and embroidery….I can’t get enough of it!

Below is how the fashion forward ladies are styling their Gingham pieces. Enjoy!
Photo Credits: www.pinterest.com

A useful Link I found on the history of Gingham:


I have my eye on a top I spotted in Zara, which if I end up purchasing I am more than likely going to match up with my ripped jeans as I do with everything else...so predictable. 
Have you fallen for the Gingham trend and if so how are you styling yours? What other trends are you enjoying so far this season and what about the ones you absolutely detest? Let me know in the comments below would love to hear all your thoughts on this.

Till Next Time
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love it, you've found amazing styles! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Giulia thank you for your comment, yeah why not I like your blog too x

      Delete

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe