My Pick 'n' Mix of Midi Heeled Pumps & Loafers

October 23, 2016

Heeled Pumps

Hey Lovelies after seeing the ever popular Gucci suede pump on the feet of our fashion favorites, in the blogs and magazines It's taken me a minute to catch up and  take note of all the look a likes on the high street and online stores like ASOS which is awesome for those of us that can only dream of owning an iconic pair of shoe's like the Chanel two tone sling back... Ahhh one day!

So your girl here has been on the hunt for some heeled pumps on the high street and below I am sharing with you my top finds.

Enjoy!

Zara- MID-HEEL SHOES WITH CONTRASTING TOE CAP

Topshop- JED MIXED STUD LOAFER

ASOS- SYMBOLIC HEELED LOAFERS

ASOS- SYMBOLIC HEELED LOAFERS, GLITTER

Charles & Keith- MULTI STRAP PUMPS

Office- MADDIE SLINGBACK BLOCK HEELS

Office- FLASHBACK MARY JANE BLOCK HEELS

Carvela- AGATHA BUCKLE KILTIE

ASOS- SUGAR BABY VELVET HEELS

ASOS- STAY COOL LOAFERS



Would love to hear your thoughts on this current trend and would you or are you wearing shoes like the ones above? I am intrigued to know cause I have some friends of mine that absolutely loath the shoes that look like the Gucci pump's and others that are really into it....I am the latter of course...hence this post hehe.

Till Next Time
xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love them all! You've an amazing blog and I'll be happy if we start to follow each other!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giulia for your lovely comment and I will be sure to check out your blog x

      Delete

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe