My Current Scents- Old & New

February 03, 2016


Hi Lovelies I hope you are all having a good week so far and had a nice weekend. Mine was a quiet one just caught up on boring adult house chores for example tonnes of clothes washing.......all very glamorise and exciting!

Over the Christmas holidays which seems a life time ago now I had a recent addition to my perfume collection and when I say collection I actually mean a total of three perfumes including the one I'm talking about hence me  wanting  to share with you guys My Current Scents Yay!! Especially where one of them is a newbie for me and just so happens to be high street as you have already seen from the photo above and the other is one I have been using for donkeys years which I never seem to tire or get bored of wearing.

Next- Paradise Island EDP

The Next- Paradise Island fragrance was a gift from a friend and I have been spritzing it all over myself on a daily ever since. When it comes to perfumes I honestly would never think to try a High Street brand (not to sound snobby) but if it wasn't for my dear friend who knows me all too well I would of been non the wiser. It contains notes I am generally drawn to in a fragrance and it's not too intense or overpowering so as a result this has become my new go to during the day scent.

Now this is the hard part trying to describe to you the smell. It has a light zesty, woody fresh smell. If you are one that likes their floral sweet scented smells then this isn't the one for you, but it's worth checking out the other fragrances in Next because if this is anything to go by and even more so if you are on a budget, big time saver!

Michael Kors- Michael Kors EDP

Michael Kors- Michael Kors fragrance is an oldie but a goodie for me. Guaranteed every time I wear this perfume someone will always ask me what I have on and then for some reason seem surprised when I tell them what it is. 
The differences with the Michael Kors compared to the Next perfume is that it consists more of a warm spicy, woody, musk scent. I would not describe this perfume as being fresh at all, it is a statement, long lasting, walk out of a room scent lingering (in a good way) smell. I tend to wear it of a evening out as I do find it too heavy to wear during the day, but each to their own I guess. 

If you want to find out more I will leave all scent ingredients below and links to where you can currently buy these perfumes 

I would love to hear from you if you have any recommendations on other perfumes that have similar notes to the ones in this post as I am open to discovering new perfumes.

Till Next Time
xx


The Next- Paradise Island  www.ebay.co.uk
Top Notes: Mango, Guava, Heart Coconut & Water Pineapple 
Base: Sandalwood Musk

Michael Kors- Michael Kors www.theperfumeshop.com 
Top Notes: Freesia, Osmanthus, Tamarind, Frankincense 
Heart Notes: Blue orris, Calla, Lily, Tuberose, White peony 
Base Notes: Cashmere woods, Musk, Vetiver

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe