Fashion Friday Fix- The Bomber Jacket

February 12, 2016


Hi Lovelies hope you have all had a fab week. I am soooo sorry for missing last weeks #fashionfridayfix it was very naughty of me especially after making it a thing of wanting to keep up with these weekly posts.....not done a great job of that so far so hopefully this post will make up for it.

I am kinda jumping on the bandwagon with this one but who cares it is on trend, easy to wear, keeps you warm, I owned a black one of these with patches on the sleeve back in the day and all the fashionistas are seen out and about wearing it now in different colours and prints....The Bomber Jacket.

I have made two collages using Polyvore, the first one is all the plain black, khaki, gold and burgandy Jackets and the second collage is for the ladies who are not afraid to stand out in a crowd and make a statement with these gorgeous floral print bombers.

All links to item's are listed below each collage along with links to photo credits.

Enjoy;

Untitled #13






Are you on this bomber jacket craze? do you think this is a staple item like the leather biker jacket? Let me know what you think would love to hear your thoughts.

Till Next Time
xx


If you like this post why not check out my last #fashionfridayfix The Art of Layering


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Follow @Marie

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe