Fashion Friday Fix- The Art of Layering

January 30, 2016

Hi my Lovelies hope you are all having a fabulous week. We are getting ready for a long weekend here…..yes I know another bank holiday!! There is a bank holiday pretty much every month in Malaysia apart from November. I have no idea what we are going to do, go with the flow at this point I guess. What are your plans for the weekend?

Now I know this is probably a strange post for me to do considering I am now living in warmer climates, but “oh” how I miss winter coats, chunky knits, wrapping a huge scarf around myself 10 times and a nice pair boots, that will do me fine.

So this brings me nicely on to this week’s #fashionfridayfix I am sharing with you photo's of fashionistas from around the globe who have mastered The Art of Layering their clothing and made it look so cool and effortless during the colder months.

Enjoy;








I hope this post has brought some fashion inspiration to your winter wardrobe! 
What are your go to items during the winter months? Mine is always a scarf and my black Zara just over the knee leather boots.

Wishing you all a fab weekend,
Till Next Time

xx

All photos were found on Pinterest. To see more layering looks you can head  over to my Pinterest page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe