Fashion Friday Fix- In My Joi

May 22, 2015



Hey Lovelies, It's that time of the week again! #fashionfridayfix

Hope you, have all had a good week and wishing you a, fab long weekend. (It's a bank holiday weekend in the UK)

My Fashion Friday vixen this week is "In My Joi" "who is a curvy style blogger from LA (in her words;)

I really admire her fun and flirty fashion choices and how she has put together, her looks. She mixes a lot of vintage, which gives it that feminine touch, along with custom made pieces, which adds uniqueness to her style. I also love, how each post has a theme, telling you a story, behind the looks.
It really does show, you don't have to be a supermodel to be stylish and fashionable!

Here is some of my favourite looks from In My Joi;                                                               




                                                                                                                                                                     
I hope you have been inspired by this weeks #fashionfridayfix look! If I had to pick one outfit from this post, it would have to be the mint colour dress along with those sunnies;) Which outfit is your favourite?

Till next time

xx


If you want to see more of In My Joi, fashion looks you can find her on;

facebook.com/InMyJoi
http://inmyjoi.blogspot.co.uk/
instagram.com/inmyjoi/    

Photo Credits In My Joi    

My first #fashionfridayfix you can locate on my Facebook Page/MyBitchyRestingFace

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you much!!! I believe every woman is beautiful, we most definitely can have style without trying to obtain "model status" 😉👍!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! I totally agree. I am hoping this post, will inspire others in their creativity, by seeing all the amazing looks you have put together x

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you:) I will check out your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe