Blue Brights

February 06, 2015

Blue Brights


Going in a different direction with this post. Something that doesn't contain food or travel! My other passion........fashion!haha 
As you can see i have finally been on the App Polyvore and loving it. I am not the most fashionable person by all means, i own it and accept that;) but i can definitely say i have a big appreciation for all things Art/Fashion from how garments are made, the different types of fabrics and methods that are used, the story behind it and all the interesting and unique ways items are styled. 

I put together this collage containing a colour i do not own in my wardrobe but "need" to get hold of as i found it to be very versatile and can be used as your statement piece. I know its not the "in" colour of the season, but i Love it! 

  • I realised after i put this collage together , the one item i forgot to add was a leather biker jacket....in this colour!

Anyway, my "wish i could have" item would be between the Diane Von Furstenberg dress and the Jimmy Choo shoes, what would yours be?

If you have any questions about this post please feel free to leave a comment below and i hope you liked it, thanks x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Follow @Marie

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe