Coffee & Cake at Feeka

November 01, 2014

So, i guess my first post will need to cover my favorite past time......coffee and cake!! A friend introduced me to this cafe in the middle of Kuala Lumpur city. It’s been a meeting point for my friend and I where we can have a good ‘ol catch up. I enjoy going to Feeka for the relaxing vibe, friendly staff and the coffee is not too bad either. There is a complimentary bottle of water when you make your order and free wifi access. They do serve breakfast, lunch and dinner which I have yet to try. I have “enjoyed” their freshly baked cakes and pastries though ……can never say no to cake!

  

Whenever i have been to Feeka i'll always find a shady spot outside and take a seat on the comfy chairs. I just like to be surrounded by greenery. There is some trees, plants and fans dotted about so you get a nice little breeze. There are also tables and chairs inside if you want to be out of the Malaysian heat. 

Upstairs there is space which can be hired out. The few times that i have been to Feeka there has been an Art Exhibition so if ever you pass by its worth having a sneak peek.

You can find them on Facebook facebook.com/feeka.coffeeroasters
Location: 19 Jalan Mesui, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mon - Sun: 9:00am-11:00pm

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This place looks so calm yet pretty! Lovely post :)

    ♡alexa ♡
    http://whiterabbittail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Alexa, it is exactly as you have described it:)
    I have started following you on Bloglovin and will check out your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe